Who Can I Complain To If I Am Unhappy About How My Data Is Used?
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance.
For general questions or advice about the school’s data protection procedures or to alert us to any issues you may have in the way we may handle your or your child’s information please contact:
- Chris Marchant, Co-chair of Governors
- 0151 338 3164
If you prefer, you may contact the School’s independent Data Protection Officer direct at:
- Schools Data Protection Officer
Cheshire West and Chester Council,
HQ, 58 Nicholas Street,
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office using the following details:
- Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) website
- By post: The Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
- Telephone: 08456 30 60 60 or 01625 54 57 45’s